I’m an iOS app developer in Tokyo.
Let me show you my current development environment, which I’ve considered a lot😄
(This is the same post as the one I wrote on Medium.)
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2017
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse
- Using Better Touch Tool to use side button as “back”.
- Microsoft Natural Ergonomic keyboard 4000 / Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
- Rain Design mStand Laptop Stand
- Smartphone stand which I bought at CanDo
- Elecom dimp gel EX Hand rest
- This reduced my wrist pain a lot😁
- iPhone 8 plus & iPad mini 4
- prezto: zsh configuration framework I’m using prezto default theme.
- AppCode: IDE by JetBrain. Very good for code refactoring and maintenance.
- Atom Using this to fix merge conflicts.
- Source Tree: Git GUI client
- Dash for macOS: API documentation browser
- Reveal: UI debugging tool
- Paw: API client tool. So beautiful✨
- Charles: Web debugging tool
- Analog Clock⏰ I prefer analog clocks to digital ones.
- Chocolates🍫 & Candies🍬
- Speakers & Earphones to work comfortably😎
Productive tools for iOS app development by Yusuke Kita
Thank you for reading😁