I attended UIKonf for the first time. I went there from Tokyo by 12-hour flight, but it was worth spending much time for me😄
(This is the same post as the one I wrote on Medium.)
Social event (I chose Kayaking) & Kickoff party on Sunday
Radialsystem V was a great place✨
Coffee and tea from Companion Coffee, ice cream and beer after talks🍻
Lots of conversation inside & outside of the venue
Ambassador dinner (I chose German dinner)
Unconference at the last day✨
CocoaHeads Berlin meetup at Babbel
- Social events on the first day (before the conference) were great because it could be a good topic to start conversations with other attendees.
- Some events (like kayaking & ambassador dinner) were held with a small group of people. I liked it because I could communicate with them naturally.
- All talks were sophisticated and the topics were so diverse. I got lots of inspiration from talks👍
- I could give a presentation about app architecture by manual dependency injection at the unconference. It was a great experience.✨ Thank you, listeners! I reused these slides which I used in a Japanese meetup before.
- The weather & temperature was great there☀️
- I also really enjoyed some sightseeing, food and staying in Berlin😄 which I didn’t write much about here.
If you are interested in the iOS developer community and comfortable conferences, I recommend you to attend UIKonf next year😄