Hello, everyone! Hallo, allemaal! (Dutch)
My 2022 summary is here. It was my second year as a freelancer in the Netherlands and my third year living in Europe. I used a lot of programming languages (not only Swift!), started some personal projects, and learned a lot of new skills. I hope these activities bring me more opportunities and lead to great results in 2023!
Activities in 2022
This is a summary of my activities in 2022.
Programming languages I used
- Swift - iOS apps, Static program analysis
- Python - Workflow automation scripts, Web backend
- Elm - My website replica, Unison ui-core related projects
- Rust - Static program analysis
New skills I learned
- Started driving cars in the Netherlands
Expectations in 2023
- It will be my 10th anniversary as a professional software engineer🎉
- My freelance visa in the Netherlands will be extended. So, I’ll be able to stay in NL for more years.
- I’ll try to find more clients/projects and contribute more to software culture and communities!
Thank you so much to everyone who supported my work and life in 2022!
I truly wish everyone happy holidays and a wonderful new year🎄