This post is a report of my activities in Q2, 2022.
While working on client projects, I started learning Information Visualization. I hope this will give me new skills and lead to outcomes in the near future.
- An app project with a startup
- Building a new messaging app for teenagers.
- Switched to tech-consulting work in June
- Making some features while sharing programming techniques
- Art app projects with an artist based in New York
- Technical consultancy work: giving technical advice and writing code together in pair-programming sessions using TUPLE.
- In-App purchases, image processing, Firestore migration, etc.
- Information Visualization specialization at Coursera
I learned the foundation of information visualization and the basics of D3.js.
I’m interested in visualizing complex data these days. My next step would be to visualize the complexity of programming itself. I hope I’ll be able to share the outcome in the near future.
- Elm + Tailwind + Firebase Hosting
I tried making a website using Elm+TailwindCSS and hosted it at Firebase Hosting. The website is here. (The contents are copies of my website.)
- Dutch basics using Dualingo and some books
- Unison Forall, 24 June
Great conference about Unison programming language.
- Rust Developers Amsterdam meetup, 22 June
I learned a little about Makepad, a GUI framework for Rust.
- CocoaHeads NL @Stream, 15 June
- Coffee coding, Saturdays
Visiting Japan, 8 April - 11 May
I visited Japan for the first time in more than two years. I met lots of friends, spent time with them, and enjoyed a lot of food there.
I tried driving a car for the first time in Europe. It was really fun!
Thank you for reading✨